19 - 21 August 2016
Noon Friday - Noon Sunday
4499 Joe Lloyd Way, Seaside, CA 93955
(Old Ft. Ord Motor Pool area)
- FREE Transportation To and From Event -
To Register or Volunteer click on
Or call Marlene at 831-883-8387, ex 238
** ALL levels of discharge Welcome! **
Robert's Story - A True VTC & Stand Down Success Story
· Veterans Transition Center, Marina
· Santa Cruz Veterans Center
· VA Monterey/Seaside Clinic
· Monterey Veterans Service Office
· Salinas Veterans Service office
· King City Veterans Service Office
· San Benito County Service Office (Hollister)
Homeless Veterans Families Welcome!
Click on any of the above logos to be directed to that website.
Help us get the word out about Stand Down 2016! Download one of the flyers, print it out and display in your Post, Social or Service Organization or where it can be seen by Veterans and Homeless Veterans! Your help is appreciated!
HELPING HOMELESS VETERANS IS OUR MISSION!
A Home in the 2016 would be nice!
The Ambitious Plan Housing the homeless requires political will and a lot of cash, but is it doable?
Dec 17, 2015
Vet Center Raising Money to Renovate Fort Ord Homes for Homeless
Contributed by Terry Bare - VTC Executive Director
Congratulations James Bogan!