19 - 21 August 2016
Noon Friday - Noon Sunday
4499 Joe Lloyd Way, Seaside, CA 93955
- FREE Transportation To and From Event -
For information click on the Stand Down link at:
Or call Marlene at 831-883-8387, ex 238
** ALL levels of discharge Welcome! **
· Veterans Transition Center, Marina
· Santa Cruz Veterans Center
· VA Monterey/Seaside Clinic
· Monterey Veterans Service Office
· Salinas Veterans Service office
· King City Veterans Service Office
· San Benito County Service Office (Hollister)
Homeless Veterans Families Welcome!
Click on any of the above logos to be directed to that website.
Help us get the word out about Stand Down 2016! Download one of the flyers and print out and display in your Post, Social or Service Organization or where Veterans and Homeless Veterans can see! Your help is appreciated!
HELPING HOMELESS VETERANS IS OUR MISSION!
A Home in the 2016 would be nice!
The Ambitious Plan Housing the homeless requires political will and a lot of cash, but is it doable?
Dec 17, 2015
Vet Center Raising Money to Renovate Fort Ord Homes for Homeless
Contributed by Terry Bare - VTC Executive Director
Congratulations James Bogan!